Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address

When I was a junior high school student, I had to choose which high school or vocational school I want to attend in the future.I was confused at that time,and afraid that if I made a wrong decision,I would  waste three years of my time.This idea was changed until I talked with my mother.

My mother told me the idea that is similar to what Jobs said - the dots will somehow connect in your future.Even if I made a decision I don't like it, I also have a different experience than other people,or I will use the experience in the future.

So I think there is no "wrong decision", all choices in our life are meaningful,and may be used in the future,so I always remind myself not to be afraid to make a choice, just know what I want to do now.

留言

張貼留言

熱門文章